These sustainability jobs trended in the course of the week but are still open. Your next step towards becoming a sustainability professional or consolidating your experience in humanitarian services is at the speed of click here:
1. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer at Mercy Corps:
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to send their CV and Cover Letter in one document, to: email@example.com.
Application closes July 10, 2020. More info here: https://bit.ly/2ZueInI
2. Payment Assistant at Save the Children:
To apply directly on the organization’s website, click here: https://bit.ly/3gskNYN. Application closes July 13, 2020
3. Operations Manager at Norwegian Church Aid
Interested and qualified candidates (Nigerian nationals only) should send their letter of Application and CV to: Recruitment-Ng@nca.no. All applications should be addressed to, “The Human Resources, Norwegian Church Aid” using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email. Application closes July 14, 2020. Job title, location and responsibilities, here: https://bit.ly/2VFR5aw
4. Senior Program Specialist, HIV/AIDS – Treatment at US Mission (Abuja). Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/31NAt4u. Application closes July 15, 2020.
5. Integrated Supply Chain Planning Advisor at Chemonics (Abuja). Apply here: https://bit.ly/3iyCVlJ
6. Senior Education Advisor at Chemonics (Sokoto). To apply, send CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com. Indicate your area of technical expertise as the subject of the e-mail
7. Education Technical Specialist needed for an Education Project in Nigeria. Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
8. Gender, Equity, and Social Inclusion Specialist. Send CV and cover letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
9. Communications Manager at Chemonics. Send CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
10. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director at Chemonics. Apply with CV and cover letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
11. Grants Manager at Chemonics/USAID. Apply with CV and cover letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
12. Operations and Finance Director at Chemonics. Apply to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com.
13. Deputy Chief of Party – Technical at Chemonics. Apply to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com. Application closes July 24, 2020.
14. Nutrition Manager at IRC. Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/2NVAlI0.
15. Nutrition Office Assistant at IRC. Apply here: https://bit.ly/2ZxKH6D.
16. Health Officer at IRC. Apply here: https://bit.ly/31FGbW9
17. Assistant Finance Controller (2 slots). Apply here: https://bit.ly/3irRfMF.
18. Programme Associate at UN Women. Apply here before July 13: https://bit.ly/2NUnENW.
19. Infrastructure Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS). To apply click here: https://bit.ly/3dRqf5G. Closing date July 10.
20. WASH Programme Manager at INTERSOS Nigeria. Apply here: https://bit.ly/3dRqsG0. Application closes July 16.
21. Country Logistics Coordinator at INTERSOS Nigeria. Apply here: https://bit.ly/2As3E1T.
Tips for Sustainability Interview
While preparing for any sustainability interview, remember that sustainability responsibilities revolve around the Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs). Check through the 17 SDGs, identify which goal(s) relate to the role you are applying for. Take time to study the thrust of each goal and understand how your role devolves into your job role.
Ensure you apply with an updated CV highlighting key technical competencies that align or are relevant to the job requirements. Update to reflect recent degrees and certificates. Remember to include volunteer efforts as this also provides some leverage.
Remember to build explanation for gaps in your CV as many interviewers are keen to know about reasons for inactivity over a period of time. Ensure you arrive at least 30 minutes before interview time. Not to mention, dress the way you would want to be addressed.
The CSR Arena is a CSR advocacy and sustainability-reporting-analysis champion. We encourage and celebrate effective CSR and positive social impact by responsible corporate citizens; we celebrate international best practices in sustainability reporting across different economic divides. Our goal is to realize the dream of development scholars that, ‘corporates, more than governments, would bring about the much needed sustainable development across the globe. We partner with FBOs, NGOs, CBOs, governments and corporates to spread the message of sustainable development and corporate sustainability. Our platforms bear tales of good corporate citizenship – grab the microphone that you may be heard. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org