M&E Advisor at Pact Nigeria
- Lead M&E capacity development for partners, supporting them to develop robust M&E systems to track indicators, analyze data, and report results to PEPFAR and USAID
- Provide training, mentoring, and coaching to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of strong M&E systems on M&E topics including demand-driven trainings, mentoring, and coaching to partners on data collection, data quality assurance, data management, analysis, reporting, data demand and use, and other topics as needed
- Conduct various analysis tools (MECAT, ITOCA, etc.) to gauge baseline M&E capacities of local partners
- University degree with 11 – 13 years of experience in public health, epidemiology, social work, monitoring & evaluation, demography, biostatistics, statistics, analytics or a related field is required; Masters with 9 – 11 years of experiencce
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive, performance-based programs;
- Demonstrated experience collecting, tracking, and reporting on PEPFAR MER indicators; experience entering data into PEPFAR’s DATIM system.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/36rNYGf
Finance and Grants Manager at Pact Nigeria
- Conduct training on finance and grant systems for newly-awarded local implementing partners
- Ensure timely training of local implementers to understand and comply fully with donor requirements
- Develop CD Partnership Agreements to guide the capacity building of each local organization
- Ensure that project systems for CD Partnership Agreements are maintained and that regular reports are provided to Pact headquarters or to the donor as required
- Support ACHIEVE Nigeria buy-in workplan and budget development
- Organize and conduct financial and grants management trainings for local partners as related to project activity plans
- Support project reporting, including semi-annual and annual reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 7 -9 years of professional experience with an MS/MA/MBA or 9 – 11 years professional experience and a BS/BA.
- At least two years prior experience in managing PEPFAR/USAID-funded HIV/AIDS programs
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits, and other documentation, including use of the NUPAS tool
- Experience drafting and managing grants for USAID funded programs
- Experience training on finance and compliance for USG funded projects
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2RFLsrX
Project Director – ACHIEVE at Pact Nigeria
- Represent Pact and the ACHIEVE program and act as the main point of contact in Nigeria for USAID’s Activity Manager
- Manage all project planning responsibilities, including the production of annual workplans; guide and oversee the alignment of the budget to expected results, as well as review annual budgets and biannual reports
- Manage a team of up to 6 technical and administrative staff
- Ensure compliance with Pact HQ and USAID requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Act as a liaison to USAID and relevant ministries within the Government of the Nigeria to ensure smooth implementation of the project while laying the groundwork for sustainability
- MPH/MPA/MBA or Masters in relevant field and a minimum of 11 years of professional experience or a BA/BS with 13 years of professional experience, including 8 years of management experience
- Demonstrated successful experience as a senior manager of USAID-funded programs including those involving OVC
- Five years prior experience in managing OVC programs funded by PEPFAR
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with USAID Mission, implementing partners, and local NGOs
- Proven skills in building organizational capacity in OVC, HIV/AIDS, and/or financial and operations management
- Experience with child welfare and protection programs, systems strengthening, capacity building, economic strengthening, service delivery, quality improvement, or policy development
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills, including fluency in English
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2PyiBTG
GRI is recruiting
- Technical Writer/Editor – Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by 12.00 noon (CET), Friday 13 December 2019.
- Director Capital Markets – Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 noon (CET), Friday 13 December 2019.
- Report Services Analyst – Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest to recruitment @globalreporting.org by 12:00 noon Monday 9 December 2019.
- Senior Manager of GRI Regional Hub ASEAN – Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest to email@example.com by 12:00noon, Friday 27th December 2019.
Find specific details on the roles here: http://bit.ly/2ruKswb
Senior Technical Officer – Health Informatics at the Global Fund
Senior Technical Officer – Health Informatics will be responsible for the development and implementation and supervision of all AHNi’s Electronic Information Systems at the country office, zonal and facility levels, provide technical support for the design and content development for electronic information systems (LAMIS, DHIS, GIS and any other AHNI package or database tools) used for M&E operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or other relevant field with 3-5 years’ experience in software development, DHIS 2 configuration. Deployment skills will be an added advantage.
- MBBS/MPH/MSc or similar degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, General Statistics or Biostatistics, Health Informatics and/or Management or M&E with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation.
- Experience working at the national level on health programs with knowledge and experience with data collection and analysis.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to apply: http://bit.ly/2soVjaL
Senior Technical Officer – PSM at the Global Fund
Senior Technical Officer – PSM will work to harmonize the various PSM deliverables in the state into manageable databases that will be responsive to the needs of the state program in key decision making.
- S/he will contribute to providing technical assistance and coordination to implementing SRs within the regions to promote commodity security.
- S/he will provide technical support and leadership to the GE state office efforts to strengthen the supply chain process of health commodities, using the NHLMIS platform to reduce stock-outs, lower costs and eliminate wastage.
- MBBS/MD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years post national youth service experience with at least 3 years progressive experience in managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with at least 5 to 7 years post national youth service experience with at least 3 years progressive experience in managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and
- Or BS/BA in Logistics, Pharmacy or relevant field with 7 to 9 years relevant experience managing a PSM cycle, including rational health commodities selection, forecasting/quantification, quality assurance spanning the PSM cycle, warehousing/storage, distribution, and LMIS.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application closes 23/12/2019. Apply here: http://bit.ly/2PdGpgz
Program Officer at the Global Fund
- Under the supervision of the Senior Program Officer, the Program Officer will provide support in program planning, design, review and the monitoring of AHNI/GF project implementation in the state
- H/She will provide programmatic, technical and financial support to implement high quality intervention and related activities with primary focuson clinical care and public health management at the PR and zonal levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Economics, or Behavioural Sciences, with 4 years working experience in development & humanitarian programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO Sectors required.
Application closes 23/12/2019. Apply here: http://bit.ly/2PwuObi
Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment at the Global Fund
Role holder will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART), provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management and home-based care HIV/AIDS strategies and approaches related to implementation of programs.
Qualification and how to apply: http://bit.ly/2PcOTEQ
Senior Finance & Administrative Officer at the Global Fund
Successful candidate will report to the State Program Advisor and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs/projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Qualification and how to apply: http://bit.ly/2PgdfNK
Senior Program Advisor at the Global Fund
The Senior Program Advisor supports the Deputy Project Director in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all Global Fund project activities in Anambra state, coordinates the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to GF requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
Qualification/experience/how to apply: http://bit.ly/2rHOQIb
The CSR Arena is a CSR advocacy and sustainability-reporting-analysis champion. We encourage and celebrate effective CSR and positive social impact by responsible corporate citizens; we celebrate international best practices in sustainability reporting across different economic divides. Our goal is to realize the dream of development scholars that, ‘corporates, more than governments, would bring about the much needed sustainable development across the globe. We partner with FBOs, NGOs, CBOs, governments and corporates to spread the message of sustainable development and corporate sustainability. Our platforms bear tales of good corporate citizenship – grab the microphone that you may be heard. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org