More than ever before, sustainability professionals and social entrepreneurs have seen huge disruptions in their career and enterprise progression as both immediate consequences and aftermath of global COVID-19 pandemic. These have either manifested from suspension of ongoing projects/programs, downsizing of organizations in line with economic realities or operational re-alignments that changed structure of operations from physical to virtual engagements thereby reducing the manpower needs on on-going projects. Irrespective of how the disruptions may have occurred, it is important that the affected professionals find alternative engagements to fill -in the career gaps already created and to remedy the attendant economic consequences.
The following job openings have been selected from trusted organizations to provide sustainability professionals (and aspiring professionals) an opportunity to re-launch themselves into the mainstream of social entrepreneurship. However, it is important for applicants to gauge their qualifications and experience against the various job requirements to ensure they get the best chances of being hired for roles applied for. Here are the open opportunities:
- Financial Analyst & Admin Officer at Syngenta Foundation. Apply here: https://bit.ly/3aq1fDN.
- Technical Controller at West African Vocational Education (WAVE). Apply here: https://bit.ly/3xhjKUu.
- National Consultant (Animal Health Sector) at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH). Apply here: https://bit.ly/3epHYTY.
- Stabilization Centre (SC) Medical Doctor at PUI. https://bit.ly/3n781DB.
- Accountant II (Akwa Ibom State) at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Apply here: https://bit.ly/3dCSGaA.
- Data Manager – 2021 Therapeutic Efficacy Study (TES) at MSH. https://bit.ly/3tFiQit.
- Quality Assurance Laboratory Scientist at MSH. https://bit.ly/3dExJMr.
- Site Clinician for Therapeutic Efficacy (Abuja) at MSH. https://bit.ly/3na49BI.
- Knowledge Management Specialist – IHP Nigeria. https://bit.ly/3vcjzZ8.
- COVID Vaccine Communications and Mobilization Consultants at Palladium (5 slots). Apply here: https://bit.ly/3gsKQCn.
- Integrated PHC Advisor – Nigeria IHP. https://bit.ly/3vaCwes.
- Malaria Diagnosis External Quality Assurance (EQA) Consultant at MSH. Apply here: https://bit.ly/3goSDRE.
- Deputy MEAL Manager at PUI. https://bit.ly/2PeSZz8.
- Therapeutic Efficacy Study Senior Statistician at MSH. https://bit.ly/3auWx7J.
- Community Mobilization Assistant at Save the Children. https://bit.ly/3v95CuH.
Before you apply, remember to update your resume to reflect accurate bio date, academic and professional qualifications, relevant job experience and volunteering engagements. Note finance and related roles in most NGOs require previous experience in related organizations; therefore, highlight these experiences and related engagements. Arm yourself with adequate information about the organization and role applied for. Finally, prepare yourself for a virtual interview as most recruiters are still on virtual mood,
The CSR Arena is a CSR advocacy and sustainability-reporting-analysis champion. We encourage and celebrate effective CSR and positive social impact by responsible corporate citizens; we celebrate international best practices in sustainability reporting across different economic divides. Our goal is to realize the dream of development scholars that, ‘corporates, more than governments, would bring about the much needed sustainable development across the globe. We partner with FBOs, NGOs, CBOs, governments and corporates to spread the message of sustainable development and corporate sustainability. Our platforms bear tales of good corporate citizenship – grab the microphone that you may be heard. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org