Project Control Associate at UNHCR
- Contribute to reviewing the internal control systems of implementing partners.
- Contribute to reviewing that IP agreements are in conformity with Country Operation Plans and UNHCR¿s rules, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with all UNHCR rules, regulations and procedures necessary to perform these duties.
- Escalate IP issues to supervisors.
- Recommend acceptance or non-acceptance of IPRs and payment of instalments.
- Contact implementing partners for project-related matters.
- Have unlimited access to financial and operational records relating to projects.
- Monitor that a complete record is maintained for all projects.
- Contribute to reviewing, analysing and verifying Financial and Performance Implementing Partner Reports (Part I-IPFR and Part II-IPR), and to checking accuracy and consistency between IPFR and IPR, in accordance with project agreements.
- Ensure that the funds obligated under an IP agreement permit the payment of the next instalment or a disbursement, confirming the status of instalments already paid.
- Support timely project closure in coordination with the programme unit.
- Bring to the attention of supervisors and programme officers any significant variances at the office level in: budget execution, percentage of project execution, time schedule, and quality of projects against specifications or terms and conditions.
- Maintain professional relationships with implementing partners.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Application deadline: June 6, 2023. Apply here: https://bit.ly/3BZ1Ych.
UNICEF Graduate Internship Programme 2023
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/43usohT.
Health and Environment Safety Officers at BOGO Beverage Limited
- To support operational and line management to ensure the functioning of a comprehensive and professional Occupational Health and Safety System.
- Ensure workplace hazards are identified and communicated to all staff.
- Track leading Safety KPI’s and support interventions to improve.
- Candidate must have FMCG experience.
- Ensuring compliance with Safety systems, standards, and work practices to achieve targets set for the Bogo Safety Pillar and Safety KPI’s.
- Develops and implements organizational safety programs.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections.
- Recommends corrective and preventative measures and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Ensures compliance with timely reporting as state and federal health safety regulations and statutes require.
To apply, send your updated Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager – West Africa at Fan Milk Plc
- Inspire and drive the CBU Health Safety and Wellbeing (HS&W) Priorities
- Lead WISE² safety program & HS&W activities, risks analysis and prevention, standards implementation, trainings, audits & inspection, incident and accident management, equipment safety,
- Drive continuous Health Safety & Wellbeing continuous improvement & performance, through monitoring of HS&W metrics and action plans, implementation of effective systems, tools & processes.
- Develop CBU safety capabilities and employees.
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/3WBwMJD.
CMR and Logistics Officer at the British Council
- Supports the functions of confidential materials handling and the Confidential Materials Room (CMR) to ensure British Council standards are met in set up and day to day operations.
- Manages courier SLA/performance standards and builds relationship with courier service provider in country, so that quality of services and cost elements are in accordance with standards.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly/monthly time horizon.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly
- Carries out instructions and requests from Cluster operations and Operations Manager efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures adherence to CMR standards and management as set forth and carries out frequent random checks to proactively prevent issues from arising.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3WEhaoE.
State Administrative Officer at Malaria Consortium
- Provide and oversee the day to day administration of the office with support from staff
- Provide support to the team by overseeing the management and maintenance of the office assets, utilities, office equipment, consumables and supplies;
- Responsible for recording and updating of office assets in the asset register;
- Provide monthly reports on state activities as it relates to the admin, procurement and logistics to the office manager at the country office;
- Oversee the setting up of a filing system for the office, ensuring ease of storage and retrieval of documents.
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of all IT equipment and computer in the office
- Oversee all logistic arrangements including maintaining an updated record of events, travel itineraries of staff and short-term consultants (as applicable) to ensure proper delivery and satisfaction of service to the project;
- Responsible for procurements of assets to the state offices in line with MC procurement policies as well as vendor management and other service providers contracting (including security and IT);
- Will ensure updated records and valid documentation all of vendors. And other service providers and consultants are registered on NAV;
- Responsible for negotiations with hotels, travel and transport services and oversee general logistics for field/state activities;
- Liaises with Country Office on administrative and logistics difficulties and other office maintenance issues;
- Provide support to the office driver, by providing supervision, coaching and mentoring in developing vehicle movement plan, implementation and review;
- The officer will check the vehicle log sheet and driver’s time sheet and sign off on them monthly.
- Support the coordination of internal and external stakeholder or technical meetings, workshops, seminars, including all travel and accommodations arrangements.
- Support the compilation of participants list (i.e. CHWs, health facility staff, team supervisors, ward supervisors, state, and LGA supervisors), during MDA and other project events
- Responsible for contracting short term consultants in state office in close communication with the HR manager at the country office and in line with the procurement policy;
- Coordinate the administration and logistics of the programme office on all field related activities in the state.
- In line with the programme budget and working closely with the finance officer, ensure value for money of all procurements for programme activities carried out in the state.
How to apply: Click on this link to apply https://bit.ly/4396Mbb.
Senior IT Assistant at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Assist the office in implementing set standards for applications that meets the needs of the users and supports the overall Information and Communication Technology.
- Monitor and maintain the LAN, Network Servers, Routers, Printers, LAN Points, Switches, Patch panels, Access points, HF and VHF bases, HF and VHF relay stations, Satellite Modem¿to prevent faults occurring.
- Evaluate needs for upgrading and eventually replacing ICT equipment in the field, to meet with UNHCR standards.
- Select the most efficient and economic means for the transmission of messages, taking into consideration the nature and priority of communications to be transmitted.
- Carry out administrative duties, within the area of competence as assigned.
- To decide on appropriate resolution to incidents. – Escalating incidents where they cannot be resolved at the office level
- Carry out missions for new installations and routine maintenance tours of ICT equipment.
- Ensure that ICT problem recovery is done as quickly as possible and make regular system back-ups.
- Assist with the installation of the software packages, basic repair/maintenance of computer hardware, HF and VHF equipment.
- Train UNHCR staff on email system, utilization of VHF handhelds, telephone system.
- Add and remove users from the Networks.
- Maintain the inventory of ICT equipment and keep track of movements of ICT equipment.
- Draft mails and memoranda on ICT matters.
- Assist in the drafting of technical documentation on radio equipment operating procedures
- Certify invoices and delivery notes and pass for payment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3OKdkJ2.
Data Management and Reporting Officer at Plan International
- Captures learning and case studies, systematically document, research, compile and utilize for external influence, to inform strategic direction, strategic planning, for reporting and other organizational objectives.
- Establish and nurture lessons learned and best practices amongst Plan staff at different level.
- Closely work with the M&E and project Coordinator in order to ensure regular report submission
- Prepare and Submit CPDR to project coordinator for review.
- Support Program Units to have systematic, user friendly and up-to-date knowledge and information management systems
- Train staff on information, learning, data and knowledge management, including but not limited to the use of intranet.
- Establish an innovative, user friendly, reliable, and up-to-date internal information database for experiences sharing, knowledge sharing, information sharing and make it accessible.
- Prepare case studies and success stories and share learnt lessons to internal staff and externally as appropriate.
- Help disseminate information about the organization’s information and knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences.
- Compile and systematically archive events, communications, researches, regular corporate reports such as the CPDR.
- Develop corporate information and knowledge inventory to assist with ensuring an ongoing information and knowledge management requirements are met
- Analyse information and data and share to internal staff for proper use and externally as relevant
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/3IIutPm.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Optimal Greening Foundation
- Develop and implement comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plans for OGF programs.
- Design logical frameworks, performance indicators, and data collection tools aligned with each program’s goals and objectives.
- Conduct data analysis using appropriate statistical software (e.g., Excel, SPSS, etc) to generate insightful and actionable findings.
- Interpret data trends, patterns, and correlations to assess program performance, outcomes, and impact.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques to identify program strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
- Prepare comprehensive monitoring and evaluation reports, presenting findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the program team to ensure effective utilization of monitoring and evaluation findings for evidence-based decision-making.
- Monitor program performance against targets and milestones, facilitating timely reporting and accountability.
- Collaborate with program teams and external stakeholders to integrate monitoring and evaluation activities into program design, implementation, and reporting.
- Support project progress reporting and project review.
- Establish clear data collection protocols and procedures, ensuring ethical considerations and confidentiality are maintained.
- Coordinate and oversee the collection of high-quality data from various sources, including surveys, focus group discussions, interviews, etc.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail. CVs received without Cover Letter would be rejected.
The CSR Arena is a CSR advocacy and sustainability-reporting-analysis champion. We encourage and celebrate effective CSR and positive social impact by responsible corporate citizens; we celebrate international best practices in sustainability reporting across different economic divides. Our goal is to realize the dream of development scholars that, ‘corporates, more than governments, would bring about the much needed sustainable development across the globe. We partner with FBOs, NGOs, CBOs, governments and corporates to spread the message of sustainable development and corporate sustainability. Our platforms bear tales of good corporate citizenship – grab the microphone that you may be heard. Contact: email@example.com